The party is at your house—and specifically, in your kitchen. Ever notice how no matter the size of your kitchen, that’s where everyone gathers? A home can have an ample dining room and living area, but a crowd will choose to congregate in a narrow Pullman kitchen.
Questions to Ask:
- What kind of events do you host (casual, formal, buffet, sit-down, etc)?
- How many people do you generally entertain at one time?
- How do you serve food? Do guests serve themselves in the kitchen or do you plate food and serve it in another space?
- Do you cook food yourself, or do you hire caterers for parties?
- Is cooking part of the entertainment (as in cooking clubs)?
- How many people cook at one time while you entertain?
- Glass cabinets to show off beautiful dishware
- Wine cooler
- Espresso machine/high-end coffee maker
- Glass range exhaust hood so views are not blocked
- Wet bars in the media center with compact appliances