Quartz countertops are a low-maintenance option, perfect for any busy kitchen. Made from the strongest natural mineral found on earth and mixed with resin, they’re nonporous, stain-resistant and easy to clean. You’ll never have to seal, condition or polish them.
Quartz countertops offer worry-free maintenance and many other advantages:
- Durably made from a mixture of quartz and resin
- Nonporous surface protects against bacteria and germs
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- No sealants, conditioning or polishing required
- Resists heat, scratches and stains
- Colors and patterns stay consistent
Quartz countertops can be the perfect addition to your space. Here are some things to know before deciding:
- May have a higher price point than other countertop materials
- May fade or discolor when exposed to UV light
- Can be damaged by excessive heat
- May have visible seams
- Design Options
- We offer a wide variety of tones, ranging from warm hues to light and airy, with vibrant veining patterns.
Beauty is in the details. Our decorative edges will complete your kitchen’s look.
A quartz countertop is as easy to care for as it is beautiful. Because of its nonporous surface, it’s a breeze to clean and prevents germs, bacteria and mildew. Simply clean your countertops using mild soap and water or a nonabrasive, oil-free cleaning solution. Always remember to avoid harsh chemicals.